Welcome to the Caribbean Actuarial Association (CAA). The CAA is a regional professional organisation and is a full member of the International Actuarial Association. We value the support and contributions of our members as we continue to foster the growth of the profession in the Caribbean.
The following are to be noted:
- Membership dues are payable annually and become due on July 1 of each year.
- As part of your orientation as a new member you should familiarise yourself with the following information about the CAA including:
- The CAA Constitution
- The CAA Code of Conduct
- The CAA Disciplinary Process
- The CPD Policy
- The Communications Policy
- The CAA Standards of Practice
In addition, you are required to be familiar with the laws and regulations applicable in the jurisdiction in which you work. We ask that you familiarise yourself with the aforementioned material within one (1) year or by the December 1 following one year of membership, if later.
You must attest to this using New Member Attestation first log in.